Pudsey Computers are proud to announce,in conjunction with our remote accredited SIMS support team we are now authorised
to supply SIMS and admin support. We provide an onsite technician for SIMS upgrade, and back your telephone and remote support into a SIMS accredited team with over 16 years’ experience in supporting SIMS in primary schools”
Our standard package offers high-quality remote support by phone for issues raised by your staff,e.g. your Business Manager, Data Manager or administration team, working with you to resolve your SIMS, FMS and Discover issues. If you need that extra bit of help we can even provide extra on-site staff to do the “boots on the ground” administration of SIMS in your school – ideal for complex tasks such as end-of-year procedures or data cleansing to keep your information as up to date as possible!
It’s important you have everything you need to be able to make the most of SIMS. That’s why we include AS STANDARD 24/7 online incident reporting, self-service helpdesk and an annual health check of your server hardware and network to make sure
you’re able to get the best performance possible from SIMS, removing common barriers to use such as slowdowns and crashes
You’ll receive support from SIMS experts, for both telephone and remote support. This coupled with assistance onsite when needed by our locally based team of technicians.
- Experienced remote support from SIMS experts
- Access to iCT4 24/7 self-service helpdesk
- Access to iCT4 SIMs.net knowledgebase
- On-site visits where remote fix not possible Account management visits (3 a year)
- Annual server health check
- Encrypted, secure transfer of files when transferred between school and iCT4
- All database updates and client application updates automatically deployed
- Cloud backup service – copying vital data off site with 256-bit encryption
- End-of-year procedure support, census support,Ofsted preparation, data cleansing services and other Capita SIMS training courses available